Thursday, June 10, 2010

MINNIE (and Mickey) NOTECARDS

My youngest niece had her 2nd birthday last month and it was Minnie Mouse themed. I've got to say it was darn cute.

I wanted to send a little note afterwards and decided to make it Minnie Mouse as well. I did a basic design in publisher and here is what I came up with.


I put bows on some to make them look like Minnie and left the rest as Mickey. I did a pink and red set as well as had some say Thank You and some Say Hello. I thought this made them more versatile.


I did a complete set and sent them to my sister-in-law as a thank you. I think they make a cute gift, so I have posted links below so you can print your own. A small gift from me to you.


Mickey or Minnie Pink Note Cards
Mickey or Minnie Red Note Cards

Enjoy!
~Barbara

No comments: